Green curry paste 100g
Coconut milk 200ml
Water 200 ml
Sugar 2 tsp
Chickenbreast 300g cut into medium pieces
Eggplant Chopped into medium pieces
Carrot. Chopped into small pieces
French beans Chopped into medium pieces
1. Heat half of coconut milk in a pan. Add in curry paste and stir evenly.
2. Pour in the rest coconut milk and add in sugar. Stir well.
3. Pour in water. Add in carrot. Turn to medium heat.
4. When it boils and carrot become a bit softened, add in eggplant and French beans. Simmer for 3-4 mins.
5. Add in chicken and bean sprouts. When chickenbreast turn white and done, sprinkle several basil leaves.