It’s an easy and very delicious soup.
1. Heat a little oil in the pan. Put in salmon fillet. Fry a bit till the color turns white.
2. Pour in enough hot water.
3. Add in peeled tomato slices ( 1 or 2 small tomato) and medium tofu chunks. I also added in 1 tsp tomato sauce, which makes soup looks and tastes great.
4. When soup boils, add in mushroom. Cover the pan with lid. Braise for 10-15 mins.
5. Add in chopped spinach and spring onion. Braise for another 2 mins.
6. Sprinkle salt and black pepper.