Because I didn’t have minced beef at home, so I used bacon instead.
1. Heat a little oil in the pan. Add in carrot , onion and garlic dices. Stir fry till softened.
2. Add in chopped tomato, 2 tsp tomato sauce, a little salt and black pepper. Stir fry evenly.
3. Add in some water. Turn to low heat. Simmer till all ingredients soften and sauce becomes very condensed and dry.
1. Melt 25 g butter in the pan with low heat.
2. Add in 25g flour. Stir slowly.
3. Pour in 200 ml milk and a little nutmeg powder.
4. Keep stirring till sauce becomes very condensed.
Bacon needs to be pan fried a bit.
Lasagna (4 pieces) in boiling water for 7 mins.
Preheat oven to 220 degree C.
Grease baking pan.
Put in 1 piece lasagna and brush tomato sauce. Place bacon and 2 cheese slices.
Then put in another layer of lasagna. Brush white sauce.
Then another layer of lasagna with tomato sauce, bacon and cheese.
And so on.
The top layer should be tomato sauce. And sprinkle grated cheese over it.
Bake for 30 mins.
2 thoughts on “Bacon Lasagna ”