1. Boil soba noodles in hot water till fully cooked.
2. Soak soba in cold water and drain.
3. Beat two eggs in a bowl. Heat a pan on stove. Brush oil in it. Pour egg mixture into it. Stir the pan to let egg covers pan bottom evenly. Once cooked, take the thin egg pancake out. Cut into shreds.
4. Heat oil in the pan. Put beef slices in. Stir fry till no pink can be seen. Add in 1 tsp mirin, 1 tsp dark soy sauce, 2 tsp light soy sauce, 1 tsp cooking wine, and 1 tsp sugar. Stir fry evenly and bring sauce to sticky and thickened. Then pour beef and sauce into a plate.
6. Place soba noodles in a plate. Then egg shreds, and beef. Pour the sauce in beef plate over it.
My husband loved it very much. Yummy!