When I was watching TV, a girl in the show was having fried mackerel fillet. And it looked really delicious, so I decided to cook this dish for dinner.
1. Prepare mackerel fillets. Sprinkle a little salt and black pepper.
2. Beat one egg in a plate. Prepare bread crumbs in another plate.
3. Coat mackerel fillets with flour and shake off the excess.
4. Heat frying oil in a pan.
5. Dip fillet in egg first, then bread crumbs.
6. Fry till golden brown.
Really crispy outside and soft inside. My husband loved them very much.