1. Prepare 3 chicken wings and cut them at the joint. Cut one whole chicken wing into 4 small pieces.
2. Put chicken wings in a big bowl. Add in chopped garlic, chopped ginger, chopped chili, a little salt, black pepper, cumin seed powder, and 2-3 tablespoon yogurt.
3. Heat a little olive oil in the pan. Sauté chopped onion, and chopped garlic & ginger.
4. Put the chicken wings in. No need to rinse off the marinade on them, because the marinade is also needed to be poured into the pan.
5. Keep stir frying for about 20 mins. Chicken wings will become brown in color. Check the chicken with a toothpick. If the toothpick come out clean without any blood, then the chicken is done.
Serve chicken with freshly chopped spring onion and lime.