1. Put chicken drumsticks in a bowl. Sprinkle salt and black pepper. Pour in 1/4 cup milk. Marinate for 30 mins.
2. Pour the milk out. Beat in one egg and add in 4-5 tablespoon flour. Mix well.
3. Put chicken drumsticks in the flour bag one by one. Shake to let each of them be coated with flour mixture.
4. Fry them till golden brown.
7. Sauté chopped garlic in the pan. Add in 2 tablespoon tomato sauce and 2 tablespoon chili sauce. Also add in 2 tsp maple syrup ( or honey) and 2 tsp water. Mix well.
8. Put fried chicken into pan. Stir to be coated with sauce.