1. Peel 3 medium potatoes and cut into small chunks.
2. Put potato chunks in a pot and pour in enough water. Boil till potato softens.
3. Chop one small onion and sauté a bit.
4. Mix onion and mixed vegetables ( carrot, peas, and corn) with mashed potatoes.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Also mix in 2 tablespoon mayonnaise.
6. Take a spoonful mashed potato in hand. Make it into a ball and press gently.
7. Dust pressed potato ball with flour, dip in egg and coat with bread crumbs.
8. Deep fry till golden brown.
Really crispy and yummy. My husband loves them.