1. Cut one boneless chicken leg into small pieces. Remove the end of Mini king oyster mushroom and cut into halves. Also prepare 2 stalk of celery.
2. Heat a pan on the stove. Because chicken leg contains fat so I didn’t use extra oil.
3. Put chicken in the pan. Stir fry till they turn white.
4. Add in mushroom. It will start boil in 1 or 2 mins. Stir fry till the water reduces.
5. Add in chopped celery. I also added in several ginkgo. Stir fry for another 3 mins.
6. At last, add in a little light soy sauce, oyster sauce and salt. Stir fry evenly.