Plum sauce tastes a bit sour and sweet. So I think it will be a good choice to cook ribs.
1. Rinse ribs in water till the water becomes clean. Then drain them.
2. Heat a little oil in pan. Or you can just heat a pan, because ribs contain fat. When you fry them, the fat will come out.
3. Fry ribs and flip them occasionally till lightly golden brown.
4. Add in 3 tablespoon plum sauce, 1 tablespoon light soy sauce and 1/2 tablespoon dark soy sauce. Stir fry to let each rib be coated with sauce evenly.
5. Add in hot water till 2/3 height of the ribs.
6. Cover the pan with lid and let it simmer for around 40 mins.
7. Remove the lid. And turn up the heat to reduce sauce to the consistence you want.