1. Season cod fish with salt and black pepper.
2. Heat a little olive oil in the pan. Fry cod fish fillet 1-2 mins each side.
3. Add in 2 tablespoon butter, lemon juice of half lemon and minced garlic. Simmer for 3 mins.
4. In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoon flour, a little black pepper, paprika powder and mixed dried herbs.
5. Sprinkle flour mixture over cod fish evenly.
6. Put into prehated oven (200 degree C). Bake for 10 mins till flour mixture turns golden brown.
Place cod fish in the plate. Pour lemon butter sauce over it. Serve with lemon slices and chopped parsley.