1. In a deep pot, add in 1/2 2 cups water, 1/2 cup dark soy sauce, ginger slices, garlic slices, 1 tablespoon five spice powder and 20g sugar. Bring to boil.
2. Add in 1 strip of pork belly. Turn to low heat and simmer for 30 mins.
3. Add in 2 hard boiled eggs and simmer for another 15-20 mins.
4. Blanch yellow noodles in boiling water. Rinse under cold water and drain. Set in the plate.
5. Take the pork belly and eggs out to cool down. Leave 1 cup braised soy in the pot. Add in a 1/2 tablespoon light soy sauce and salt to season.
6. Add in 1 beaten egg. Stir while pouring. At last, add in starch water to thicken the sauce.
7. Serve noodles with braised pork belly slices, braised egg, fish cake, and thick sauce over it.