2 tablespoon chopped kimchi
1 tablespoon kimchi juice
1 cup leftover rice
1 chopped sauce
1 tsp Korean chili paste
Chopped spring onion
1 tablespoon water
1. Add 1 tablespoon kimchi juice into leftover rice. Stir a bit with chopsticks to separate rice grains.
2. Heat a little oil in the pan. Add in sausage dice. Stir fry till a bit brownish.
3. Add in chopped kimchi. Stir fry till aromatic.
4. Add in all the leftover rice. Quickly stir with spatula.
5. Dissolve Korean chili paste in 1 tablespoon water. Then sprinkle into rice. Stir fry evenly.
6. Season with salt and garnish with chopped spring onion.