Yes, I know! The color of this dish looks so weird. :p
1. Cook linguine. Drain and cool down. Set aside for later use.
2. Boil pumpkin in water till cooked.
3. Mash pumpkin in a bowl. If you want it to be very smooth, you can use a blender.
4. Heat a little oil in the pan. Fry sausage slices till a little brownish.
5. Add in chopped garlic. Stir fry till aromatic.
6. Add in mashed pumpkin and 1/4 cup water or stock. Simmer for a little while. If you want it to taste more creamy, you can also add 1-2 tablespoon cream or cheese.
7. When soup reduces, add in cooked linguine.
8. Sprinkle mixed herbs. Mix well.
9. Season with salt and black pepper.