It’s a super easy cake to make and full of orange flavor.
vegetable oil 70 ml
vanilla 1/2 tsp
baking soda 1/4 tsp
baking powder 1 tsp
Preheat oven to 170 Degree C.
- Cut orange into small chunks and remove the seed.
- Put orange into a blend and blend till into paste.
- Beat 3 eggs in a bowl. Add in sugar and vegetable oil. Mix well.
- Add egg mixture into blender and mix with orange paste well.
- Pour the orange egg mixture into a big bowl. Add in vanilla. Mix well.
- Sieve in flour, baking powder and baking soda. Combine them.
- Brush loaf pan with butter and dust with flour.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Into the oven and bake for 40 mins.
Cool down and cut into slices. The orange cake smells incredible.