Bread flour 130g
Warm Milk 35g
Yeast 3/4 tsp
Salt 1/4 tsp
1. Add 1 tsp sugar and yeast into warm milk and stir evenly.
2. Mix the rest sugar, salt and flour in a big bowl.
3. Add milk yeast mixture and egg into dry ingredients mixture. And knead them into a dough.
4. Cut in butter. Knead till the dough absorbs butter.
5. Wrap dough with plastic wrap and let it rise twice as big as before, which needs around 2 hours.
6. Roll the dough into a big one with thickness around 1 cm. Cut into shape of doughnuts.
7. Put donuts dough in the oven with a big bowl of hot water underneath. And let them rise for about half an hour.
8. Fry them till golden brown. Actually, I didn’t deep-fry them. I just added a thin layer of oil in the pan. Fry their one side and then flip over.