vanilla 1 tsp
cocoa powder 60g
baking soda 1/2 tsp
salt 1 pinch
Chocolate chunks 200g
Preheat oven to 165 Degree C
- Melt chocolate and better over low heat till completely melted and mixed together.
- Remove melted butter from heat and cool down.
- Add in vanilla.
- Beat eggs and sugar in a bowl till light and fluffy.
- Add egg & sugar mixture into melted chocolate.
- Mix all dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt) in another bowl.
- Add dry ingredients into melted chocolate and make it into batter.
- Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Drop 1 tbsp batter onto the baking tray.
- Into the oven for about 13 mins.
Crunchy outside but chewy inside.