My husband and I are not big fans of fresh blueberry. But we both like food made from blueberry, like jam or cake. So if I buy blueberries from supermarket, it means I will bake something with blueberry.
Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
Vanilla 1 tsp
Baking powder 1 tsp
Salt 1/4 tsp
Zest of 1 lemon
Milk 1/2 cup
Blueberry 2 cups
Flour 1 tablespoon
Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
1. Cream butter with sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Add in vanilla. And eggs one by one.
3. Mix fry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt and zest of lemon) together.
4. Add flour and milk into butter mixture alternately. 1/2 flour and 1/2 milk one time.
5. Add 1 tablespoon flour and lemon juice into blueberries. Toss a bit.
6. Place 1/2 batter into baking pan. Over it spread 1/2 blueberries. Then add in the rest batter. And top it with rest blueberries. Light press blueberries into the batter.
The batter is done:
After 60 mins.
Cool down for a while.
I was too lazy to make any glaze. So i just sprinkle icing sugar over the top.
Cake is very moist.