I just halved the batch.
1 cups flour
1/8 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 tsp butter
1/2 cup buttermilk
1. Preheat oven to 235 degree C.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Cut in butter and use ginger to make it crumbs.
4. Add in buttermilk and mix till combine.
5. Pat the dough till it’s about 1/2″ thick.
6. Fold the dough around 5 times and gently press the dough to 1 inch thick.
7. Use cutter to cut into small pieces.
8. Place them on cookie sheet with enough space to rise.