But I changed a bit.
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup olive oil ( original recipe said vegetable oil)
1/2 tsp vanilla
3 mashed banana
1/2 cup walnut
1/3 cup walnut
1. Preheat oven to 170 degree C.
2. Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
3. Blend egg, sugar and olive oil in another bowl.
4. Combine flour mixture with egg mixture. Blend well.
5. Add in vanilla and mashed banana.
6. Fold in 1/2 cup walnut. ( I just put walnut in a plastic bag and roll it with a rolling pin).
7. Place batter in baking pan.
8. Sprinkle 1/3 cup walnut on the top.
9. Bake for around 50 mins, till toothpick comes out clean.