1. Thaw scallops. Wipe them with kitchen towel to absorb all the water.
2. Season them with a little salt and black pepper.
3. Heat a pan on stove. Add in a little oil. When the pan is smoked hot, place scallops in it one by one.
4. Fry for 2 mins. Then flip them in order too. The downside will be brightly brown in color. Cut in 2 Tablespoon butter.
5. Use a small spoon to scoop hot melted butter onto scallops. Fry for another 2 mins.
6. Sprinkle a little dried thyme and serve hot.
3 thoughts on “Seared Scallops”