When I don’t have much time to cook, I always choose fried noodles to make a simple but delicious meal.
1 small onion, 1 stalk leek, 1 small carrot, 1/8 head of casbahs, 1/2 cup bean sprouts.
Expect bean sprouts, chop other vegetables into shreds. Cabbage can be a little thicker.
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
2 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
Mix them well in a small bowl.
If you choose raw noodles, you need to precook them in hot water. If you choose cooked noodles, then skip this step.
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in the pan.
2. Sauté onion first till aromatic. Add in carrots, stir fry till softened.
3. Then add in cabbage, bean sprouts and leek. Stir fry for 1 min. Add in 1 tsp shaoxing wine to remove the grass smell of bean sprouts.
4. Set vegetables apart.
5. Wipe the pan clean and dry. Heat 1 tablespoon oil.
6. Place cooked noodles inside. Don’t stir them immediately. Let them get a bit golden brown.
7. Stir fry noodles. Add in 1/3 sauce along the pan. Stir fry evenly.
8. Every time add in 1/3 sauce and stir fry for 1-2 mins.
9. Put all the fried vegetables in. Blend evenly.
Serve with fried egg if you want.