Pork ( cut into small cubes or slices)
Pineapple cubes 1/2 cup drained
Tomato sauce 3 tablespoon
Sugar 1 tablespoon
1. Put pork slices in a bowl. Add in a little salt and 1 tablespoon corn starch. Mix with hand. Let them rest for 10-15 mins.
2. Beat one egg into the bowl. Mix well. Then add in 3-4 tablespoon corn starch. Mix well with hand again.
3. Deep fry pork slices in oil. Take them out when turns a golden brown.
4. Heat the oil and fry the pork for the second time to make the Shell hard and crispy.
5. Heat a little oil in the pan. Add in chopped onion. Sauté till aromatic.
6. Add in pineapple cubes, 3 tablespoon tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar ( if you don’t want it to be very sweet, you can reduce sugar). Dissolve 1 tsp corn starch in 2 tsp water. Also pour starch water into pan.
7. Keep stirring the sauce. When the sauce reduces to condensed. Put the fried pork back into the pan. Stir to let each pork be coated with sweet & Sour Sauce.
8. Garnish with chopped spring onion. And serve hot.