1. Cut pork collar into strips. Or you can just choose striped pork collar.
2. Put pork in a big bowl. Add in 2 tbs Hoisin sauce, 2 tbs honey, 2 tbs light soy sauce, 2 tbs sugar, 1 tbs dark soy sauce, 1 tbs sesame oil, 1 tbs hua diao wine, 1/2 tbs white pepper powder, and 1/2 cup water. Mix pork with sauce well.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and put into fridge for overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 230 degree C. Put pork into a pot along with marinade. Bring to boil.
5. Turn to low heat and simmer for 30 mins. Flip over occasionally while simmering. Sauce will become thickened.
6. Put pork into baking pan. Into oven for 10 mins.
7. Flip over and bake for another 10 mins.
8. Cool down and cut into slices.
My husband loves them very very very much.