Chinese Yam is called 山药 （shan yao), which is considered to be very good for health.
1. Rinse pork ribs in water. Change water several times till water is clear with no more blood.
2. Put ribs in a deep pot. Add in water that covers all ribs.
3. Turn to high heat and bring water to boil. Skim the foam if any. Turn to medium-low heat.
4. Add in Yam chunks, red dates and wolf berries. Cover the pot and simmer for 40 mins. Ribs will become very soft and easily fall off. Soup will become a bit sweet during to red dates and Yam.
5. Season with a little salt and serve hot.
One thought on “Pork Ribs & Chinese Yam Soup”
猪肉, 猪排骨最好要焯水2分钟， 去掉髒血才干净。
LikeLiked by 1 person