1. Prepare a boneless chicken breast. Cut into two halves if it’s too thick. Pound chicken with the back of knife.
2. Marinate chicken with 1 tablespoon light soy sauce, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp white pepper, 1 egg white and 2 tsp sesame oil for 20-30 mins.
3. Heat frying oil in the pot.
4. Coat chicken with corn starch and flour mixture. (Ratio of corn starch and flour is 2:1).
5. Fry chicken till golden brown. Set aside to cool down.
6. Heat 1 tsp oil in a sauce pan. Sauté 2 cloves of chopped garlic till aromatic.
7. Add in juice of 3/4 lemon and 1/4 cup water. Then 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon sugar. Bring to boil.
8. Add in lemon slices of the rest 1/4 lemon. Simmer the sauce till thickened.
9. Cut chicken chop into slices. Glaze with lemon sauce.