1. Prepare two chicken thighs. Discard the fat. 2. In a big bowl, add in 1/2 cup flour, 2 tbs bread crumbs, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper and 1 tsp mixed herbs. Mix them well. 3. In another bowl, beat in 1 small egg and pour in 50 ml milk. Stir well. 4.... Continue Reading →
This dish needs overnight marinating time. So please prepare one day before you cook it. Here I used chicken drumsticks. 1. Prepare marinade. In a pot, pour in red wine ( I used about 1/3 bottle, that's all I have). Turn on the stove and heat it. At the same time, chop one onion, 1... Continue Reading →
1. Put chicken drumsticks in a bowl. Sprinkle salt and black pepper. Pour in 1/4 cup milk. Marinate for 30 mins.
2. Pour the milk out. Beat in one egg and add in 4-5 tablespoon flour. Mix well.
3. Put chicken drumsticks in the flour bag one by one. Shake to let each of them be coated with flour mixture.
4. Fry them till golden brown.
7. Sauté chopped garlic in the pan. Add in 2 tablespoon tomato sauce and 2 tablespoon chili sauce. Also add in 2 tsp maple syrup ( or honey) and 2 tsp water. Mix well.
8. Put fried chicken into pan. Stir to be coated with sauce.
This dish needs to be prepared 24 hours ahead. I used 3 chicken drumsticks. Cut them several times with a knife. Then sprinkle salt and pepper. Give them a good massage. Add in 1/2 cup yogurt and 3 tablespoon chili powder. If you want them to be more spicy, you can add more chili powder.... Continue Reading →
The green curry paste I used was bought from supermarket. 1. Heat a little oil in the pan. Add in chopped ginger and curry paste. Stir fry till aromatic. 2. Pour in 1 small pack of chicken stock and 150 ml coconut milk. Stir well and bring to boil. 3. Add in chicken. I cut... Continue Reading →
I tried it several days ago and my husband loved it. First, prepare marinade. In a sauce pan, add in several ginger and garlic slices. Pour in 50 ml cooking wine and 100 ml light soy sauce. Add in 3 tablespoon sugar and bay leaves. Turn on the stove and heat it till sugar melted.... Continue Reading →
1. Prepare chicken. You can choose chicken boneless leg or chicken wing sticks. Fry them in a pan. When a bit golden brown, take them out. 2. Prepare soup. Boil 1 cup water in a pot. Add in 1 small pack of bonito flakes. Turn off the stove and let bonito flakes simmer in hot... Continue Reading →
1. Cut one boneless chicken leg into small pieces. Remove the end of Mini king oyster mushroom and cut into halves. Also prepare 2 stalk of celery. 2. Heat a pan on the stove. Because chicken leg contains fat so I didn’t use extra oil. 3. Put chicken in the pan. Stir fry till they... Continue Reading →
1. Heat a little oil in the pan. Put the chicken in. Fry till golden brown. 2. Add in chopped carrot. Stir fry a bit. Then add in chopped onion. When aromatic, add in potato chunks. 3. Pour in 2 1/2 cup water. Add in 1 tablespoon honey. Simmer for around 20 mins. 4. Test... Continue Reading →