For the fillings, I use chicken, eggplant, onion and carrot.
small eggplant 1
small carrot 1
small onion 1/2
light soy sauce 2 tsp
oyster sauce 1 tsp
salt 1/2 tsp
sugar 1/2 tsp
- Cut chicken, eggplant, carrot, onion into dice. Put eggplant into a plate and sprinkle some salt. Let it stay for 10 mins. Then squeeze the water out.
- Heat a pan, Add in 1 tbsp oil. Chicken in first. When chicken is no more pinkish, add in carrot, eggplant and onion. Stir fry for about 2 mins.
- Add in light soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt and sugar. Stir fry evenly. Juice of vegetable will come out. Simmer for 3 mins. Then set aside.
- Heat the pan again. Add in 1 tbsp oil. Beat 2 eggs in a bowl, whisk very finely. When oil is hot. Pour the egg in.
- Use the chopsticks to push egg to the center. Then a big egg disc will be formed. When the bottom is a bit brownish, Add fillings to the center. Gently cover it by folding the edges towards the center.
- Flip it with the help of spatula. Fry for another minute.
- Serve with chili sauce.