unsalted butter 80g
Granulated sugar 80g
vanilla 1/4 tsp
Baking powder 3g
ripe banana 2
- Preheat oven to 175 degree C.
- Cream butter and sugar in a bowl till light.
- Mash bananas in another bowl.
- Beat egg into the butter mixture, Mix well.
- Add in vanilla, mashed banana and mix.
- Add in flour and baking powder, fold till just combined.
- Pour paste into baking pan.
- Into the oven and bake for 40-45mins. Check with toothpick.
4 thoughts on “Simple Banana Cake”
Use Cake Flour ?
Yummy! Will definitely try this recipe.