I used about chicken middle wing part. About 400g.
1, Put all the chicken into a big bowl. Add in 1 tsp ground garlic, 1 tsp ground ginger, 2 tsp paprika powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp light soy sauce, 1/2 tsp black pepper. Mix well.
2, Marinate for about 2 hours.
3, In a bowl, mix 1 cup flour, 1/4 cup corn starch, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper and 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
4, Roll chicken in flour mixture. Prepare a bowl of water. dip Flour-coated chicken into water. Then roll in dry ingredient again. Shake off the excessive.
5, Deep fry for about 8-10 mins or till golden brown color.
This is one of my husband’s favorite dishes.
chicken wings joint 6-8
cooking wine 1 tsp
light soy sauce 1 tbsp
dark soy sauce 2 tsp
sugar 1/2 tbsp (you can reduce according to your taste)
ginger slice 2 or 3
- Mix light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar and cooking wine in a bowl.
- Add chicken wings in and marinate for 2 hours.
- Heat a pan, add in a little oil. Fry chicken wings till both sides turn golden brown.
- Pour in marinade, Stir fry a bit to let them fully mixed.
- Pour in enough water just covers all the chicken.
- Bring to boil with high heat. Then turn to low heat and simmer for 20-25 mins with lid on.
- lid off and turn up the heat to reduce the sauce.
Clean chicken wings ( I used 4 ). Use a toothpick to poke several times and put them in a plastic bag.
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper powder
1/2 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp light soy sauce
2 tsp HP Sauce
3 chopped garlic cloves
Mix them well. Then pour into bag.
Rub the bag to let the chicken be coated with sauce for a little while.
Let the chicken be marinated for at least 3 hours.
Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
Roast for 20 mins. Flip over halfway.
My husband loved them.
1. Preheat oven to 220 degree C.
2. In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup flour, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp black pepper.
3. Put chicken wings in mix flour. Shake off the excess.
4. Put chicken wings in the oven. And bake for 40 mins. Flip over halfway.
5. In another bowl, add in 1/4 cup HP sauce and 1/8 cup honey. Mix well.
6. Dip chicken wings in sauce and let them be coated evenly.
7. Bake for another 10 mins.