This is one of my husband’s favorite dishes.
chicken wings joint 6-8
cooking wine 1 tsp
light soy sauce 1 tbsp
dark soy sauce 2 tsp
sugar 1/2 tbsp (you can reduce according to your taste)
ginger slice 2 or 3
- Mix light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar and cooking wine in a bowl.
- Add chicken wings in and marinate for 2 hours.
- Heat a pan, add in a little oil. Fry chicken wings till both sides turn golden brown.
- Pour in marinade, Stir fry a bit to let them fully mixed.
- Pour in enough water just covers all the chicken.
- Bring to boil with high heat. Then turn to low heat and simmer for 20-25 mins with lid on.
- lid off and turn up the heat to reduce the sauce.