I’m a red bean fan. I love almost everything about red bean. This red bean bun needs red bean paste. I used the one bought from supermarket.
Bread flour 200g
Red bean paste 300g
1. Mix flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in a bowl.
2. Pour water in and stir with chopsticks at the same time.
3. Knead all ingredients into a dough.
4. Cut butter in. Keep kneading till butter is fully absorbed.
5. Put dough in the bowl. Wrap with plastic and let it rise till 2 times big.
6. Press the air out and divide dough into 6 small balls.
7. Press each ball flat. Put a red bean ball (50g) in the center. Wrap it up. Then place red bean buns on a baking pan. Into the oven with a big bowl of hot water under it.
8. Let it rise till 1.5 times big.
9. Preheat oven to 190 degree C. Sprinkle black sesame on the bun. Place a pan on the top of them to press them a bit.
In the oven and bake for 18 mins.
A little crispy outside but really soft and sweet inside. I love them.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
2. Melt 20g butter, then mix in fresh juice of half small lemon. Also add in 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
3. In a bowl, add in 1/4 cup flour, some salt, black pepper and a little mixed herbs.
4. Dip cod fillet in butter mixture first then in flour mixture.
5. Place cod fillet in a baking pan. Bake for 25-30 mins.
I also put several baby carrots and French beans in the baking pan and let them be baked with cod.
1. Preheat oven to 220 degree C.
2. In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup flour, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp black pepper.
3. Put chicken wings in mix flour. Shake off the excess.
4. Put chicken wings in the oven. And bake for 40 mins. Flip over halfway.
5. In another bowl, add in 1/4 cup HP sauce and 1/8 cup honey. Mix well.
6. Dip chicken wings in sauce and let them be coated evenly.
7. Bake for another 10 mins.
Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
1. Marinate chicken thighs with a little salt and black pepper.
2. Chop cauliflower into small bits. Put them in a bowl. Add in 2 tsp olive oil, a little salt and chopped garlic. Mix well.
3. In baking pan, spread cauliflower. Then place chicken thighs over. Brush a little olive oil on the chicken skin.
Bake for 35-40 mins. Or till chicken skin becomes golden brown.
Serve hot with rice.
This dish may look a bit scary, but it’s very delicious and easy.
First, sprinkle salt and black pepper over both sides of fish head ( I just used half of fish head). Then let it rest for around 30 mins.
Preheat oven to 160 degree C.
Bake for 15 mins. After that, turn to 200 degree C and bake for another 10 mins. If you want the fish skin to be more crunchy, you can prolong the baking time.
Serve with several lemon slices.
The best part is fish skin. It’s very crunchy. You can hear its cracking in your mouth. And the meat is very tender. My husband was deeply amazed.