1. Cut carrot cake into medium cubes. I bought carrot cake from local supermarket.
2. Place them in a big bowl. Add in corn starch. Shake a little bit to let carrot cake be coated with starch evenly.
3. Fry carrot cake in oil till starch layer turns hard. Set them aside.
4. Heat a little oil. Sauté 2 cloves of chopped garlic till aromatic. Add in shreds of 1 small carrot. Stir fry for 2 mins.
5. Add in chopped cabbage, bean sprouts and spring onion. Stir fry for 2 mins.
6. Add in 1 tablespoon tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon chili sauce and 1 tablespoon Thai chili sauce. Stir fry evenly.
7. Add fried carrot cake in. Mix evenly and season with a little salt.