1. Hit pork chop with the back of knife. Cut the edge of pork fat so that chop won’t curl up during cooking.
2. Season pork with salt and black pepper.
3. Heat a pan. Add in olive oil. When the oil is very hot, put the chop in.
4. Flip over when the downside turns golden brown.
5. Add in thyme and 2 cloves of garlic. Also cut in 2 tablespoon butter.
6. Flip again when the other side is golden. Use a spoon to scoop hot butter over chop. Fry for another 3-4 mins.
7. Set pork chop aside for later use. Don’t wash the pan. Use the same pan to cook mushroom.
8. Heat the same pan. Add in mushroom slices. Stir fry till mushroom softens.
9. Pour in 1/2 cup chicken stock. Turn to low heat. Simmer for several mins.
10. Season with salt and pepper. Dissolve 2 tsp corn starch in a little water.
11. Pour starch water into pan. Stir evenly.
Serve pork chop with mushroom sauce.