This is a very popular way to cook noodles in China.
1. Heat a pan, add in a little oil. Sear pork belly slices. Pork better has some fat, so pork belly is a good choice.
2. Add in chopped long beans. Stir fry till surface has some wrinkles on it.
3. Add in 1 tsp cooking wine, 1 tsp light soy sauce, 1/2 tsp dark soy sauce, 1 tsp oyster sauce, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp white pepper, 1/2 tsp five spice powder and 1 tsp sugar. Stir fry evenly.
4. Place noodles on the top. Fresh soft noodles are the best choice. But if you use regular dry noodles, please boil them in advance till almost half cooked.
5. Pour in one small bowl of water along the pan. Cover the lid. Simmer till it dries up. Then add in another bowl of water. And simmer again. So this step is to steam the noodles.
6. When sauce reduces, turn to high heat. Remove the lid. Mix noodles well with sauce.