We don’t eat mutton that often. This is a very simple dish.
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over lamb chop on both side. Rub it with finger to let flavor come in.
2. Peel 2 medium potatoes. Cut into cubes. Steam or boil them till cooked. Mash them in a bowl. Season with a little salt and pepper.
3. Heat a pan. Add in oil. When pan is hot, put lamb chop in. Don’t move it. Sear it for 4-5 mins.
4. Flip the chop over. Also add in 2 cloves of garlic, rosemary and cumin seed. Use a spoon to scoop oil and pour over the chop. Fry for another 4-5 mins. Put chop in a plate and rest for a while.
5. Add 3 tablespoon flour into mashed potato. Mix well and scoop a spoonful mashed potato and form it into a ball shape. Flatten a bit. Fry in the same pan till both sides turn golden brown.
Very simple and quick and yum dish.
One thought on “Lamb Chop With Mashed Potato Pancakes”
Reblogged this on Free Exam Papers.