1. Prepare a boneless chicken leg. Cut it into medium pieces.
2. Place chicken in a bowl. Add in 1 tablespoon light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sweet cooking wine, 1 tsp salt, 2 tsp minced garlic and 1 tsp minced ginger. Mix well and marinate for about 30 mins.
3. Pour the marinade out. Beat 1 egg into the chicken. Mix by hand to let chicken be coated with egg.
4. Add in 2 tablespoon starch and 1 tablespoon flour. Mix well.
5. Deep fry flour-coated chicken till golden brown.
6. Turn up the heat and fry again to make them crispier.
Serve with lemon.