- Prepare a pack of firm tofu, around 200 g. cut it into cubes. Put them in a bowl. Season with 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper and 3 tbsp starch. Gently toss a bit to let tofu roll in starch.
- Heat a pan, add in 1 tbsp oil. Fry tofu till golden brown. Then set aside for later use.
- In a small bowl, add in 2 tsp light soy sauce, 2 tsp tomato sauce, 1 tsp vinegar, 2 tsp honey. Mix them well.
- Heat pan again. Add in 1 tsp oil, saute chopped garlic and ginger till aromatic. Add in vegetables (I used thawed mixed veg including broccoli, cauliflower and carrot). Stir fry for 2 mins.
- Add tofu and sauce in. Stir fry evenly and reduce sauce.
Serve with hot rice.