It’s just rice served with beef steak slices. 🙂
- Season steak with salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan. Drizzle a little oil. Place steak into hot pan. Fry for around 3 mins or till golden brown.
- Then flip the steak over. Add in thyme and garlic. Cut in a butter chunk.
- Scoop butter with a spoon and pour over steak. When both sides are brown, let the steak stand to fry the edge. Set beef aside.
- To make rice more tasty, some sauce is needed. In a sauce pan, add in 1 tsp sweet cooking wine, 1 tsp light soy sauce, and 2 tablespoon water. Simmer to reduce the sauce.
- Cut beef steak into slices. Arrange them around the rice. Pour the sauce over it. Garnish with chopped spring onion.