Potato slices (grated in scallop shape) 3 cups
cheese 1/2 cup
milk 3/4 cup
salt 1/2 tsp
butter 2 Tbsp
black pepper 1 dash
minced garlic 1 clove
- Preheat oven to 220 Degree C.
- Boil milk while arrange potato in baking pan.
- Butter the baking pan first.
- Spread half of the potato slices in baking pan. Cut in half the butter and season with salt and garlic. Also sprinkle half the cheese.
- Top with the rest potato slices. Then season with the other half salt and black pepper. Cheese on the top at last.
- Into the oven and bake for 20-30 mins. Or till potato fully cooked and soft.
Smells very nice and my husband likes it.