- Cut tofu into slices. Heat a pan, Add in oil. Fry tofu till both sides golden brown.
- Set tofu aside for later use.
- Heat the pan, add in 1 tsp oil.
- Sautee chopped garlic till aromatic.
- Add in luffa (peeled and cut into small chunks). Stir fry for 2 mins.
- Season with salt. Add in 3 tbsp water. Also add in some ginger shreds.
- Put lid on and simmer for 2 mins.
- Add in fried tofu. Toss a bit to mix with luffa and simmer for another 2 mins.
- Last step is to pour in starch water and flip a bit.
And it’s done.