I know many people don’t eat pork intestines. But I like them.
Cleaning pork intestines may be a bit time consuming. Yet when you taste the dish after cooking, all the work is totally worth it.
- Remove the fat inside pork intestines. Just to make this dish a bit healthier.
- Put intestines in a big bowl, wash several times in water.
- Sprinkle salt and add in 2 tbsp vinegar. Wash and rub it for about 10 mins to remove all the dirt and the not-so-good smell.
- Wash clean in water again.
- Cut into rings.
- Add in light soy sauce to marinate them.
- Dust with starch.
- Deep fry till golden brown color with low-medium heat.
- Heat some oil, Add in chopped onion, garlic, and green chili. Stir fry till aromatic.
- Add in fried intestines and stir fry evenly.
- Add in 2 tsp light soy sauce, 1 tsp oyster sauce, 1/2 tsp dark soy sauce, and 1/2 tsp sugar. Mix well.
- Reduce sauce with medium heat.