This dish will take over one hour.
1. Cut beef into medium cubes.
2. Put beef cubes in the pan with cold water and turn on the stove.
3. When the water gets boiled, there will be a lot foam.
4. Take beef cubes out and clean them.
5. Heat the oil in the pan, put in ginger slices and some garlic slices.
6. Add in beef cubes. And stir fry for a while.
7. Then put in a little cooking wine and light soy sauce. Stir evenly.
8. Add in enough hot water over the beef. Then cover the pan with lid and cook for at least 40 mins.
9.Three tomatoes need to be peeled off. First cut a cross at the bottom. Then put them in hot water for around 1 minute. Lastly, remove them into cold water. And it will be easy to peel them off.
10. Chop them into small bits.
11. Use another pan. Heat the oil and put the tomato bits in.
12. When the tomato juice comes out, pour in a bowl of water.
13. Keep stirring till the tomato sauce becomes a little condensed.
14.When 40mins is over, add tomato sauce into the beef along with several sugar cubes and some salt.
15. Cook for another 30 mins.
If you don’t feel like eating anything, this dish will make your appetite better.
2 thoughts on “Tomato Beef Stew”
Thanks for the link. 🙂