Chicken meatball was bought from supermarket.
1. Melt some butter in the pan. Put in chicken meatball. Pan fry them till the surface becomes a bit golden brown.
2. Add in 3 or 4 tsp tomato sauce and 2 tsp sugar. Stir them well to let meatball be coated with sauce.
3. Pour in water reaches half height of meatball.
4. Turn to medium low heat. Cover the pan with lid. Simmer for around 30 mins or till sauce becomes condensed. Flip them several times while simmering.
5. Once sauce becomes condensed, they are ready to serve.
2 thoughts on “Sweet & Sour Chicken Meatball”