You can choose whatever fish you want.
1. Cut fish fillet into slices. Season with a little salt and black pepper.
2. Prepare the batter: 2 tablespoon starch, 2 tablespoon flour and 1/4 cup water. If you think your batter is too thick, you can add more water. Too thin, add more flour.
3. Dip fish slice into the batter and fry in a pan till both sides turn golden brown.
4. Set fish aside. Heat a pan, add in a little oil. Stir fry vegetables. I chose green and red bell pepper, and onion. Stir fry for 2 mins. Then set them a side.
5. In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoon tomato sauce, 1/2 tsp light soy sauce, 1/2 tsp vinegar, 1 tsp sugar and 1/4 cup water.
6. Pour sauce into the pan. Reduce a bit. Add in fish and vegetables. Stir fry till the sauce is very condensed.
1. Put chicken leg or chicken drumsticks in a big bowl. Add in 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp minced garlic, 1 tsp minced ginger and 1 tablespoon sweet cooking wine. Give Chicken a good massage. Let them be marinated for about 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
3. Chicken in the oven for 20-25 mins till golden brown.
4. Prepare brushing sauce:
1 tablespoon tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tablespoon sweet cooking wine, and 1 tsp minced garlic. Mix them well.
5. Brush sauce on and under chicken. Into the oven for 5 mins. Then brush again and roast again.
And the chicken is done. Very delicious. My husband loves it very very much.
Chicken meatball was bought from supermarket.
1. Melt some butter in the pan. Put in chicken meatball. Pan fry them till the surface becomes a bit golden brown.
2. Add in 3 or 4 tsp tomato sauce and 2 tsp sugar. Stir them well to let meatball be coated with sauce.
3. Pour in water reaches half height of meatball.
4. Turn to medium low heat. Cover the pan with lid. Simmer for around 30 mins or till sauce becomes condensed. Flip them several times while simmering.
5. Once sauce becomes condensed, they are ready to serve.
Marinate salmon with a little salt and black pepper.
Heat a little oil in the pan. Fry salmon till each side turns golden brown, which takes 2-3 mins. Then dish them out.
Add 1 tsp tomato sauce, 1 tsp black pepper sauce and 1 tsp sugar in the pan with 2 tsp water. Stir till condensed and pour over salmon.