You can choose whatever fish you want.
1. Cut fish fillet into slices. Season with a little salt and black pepper.
2. Prepare the batter: 2 tablespoon starch, 2 tablespoon flour and 1/4 cup water. If you think your batter is too thick, you can add more water. Too thin, add more flour.
3. Dip fish slice into the batter and fry in a pan till both sides turn golden brown.
4. Set fish aside. Heat a pan, add in a little oil. Stir fry vegetables. I chose green and red bell pepper, and onion. Stir fry for 2 mins. Then set them a side.
5. In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoon tomato sauce, 1/2 tsp light soy sauce, 1/2 tsp vinegar, 1 tsp sugar and 1/4 cup water.
6. Pour sauce into the pan. Reduce a bit. Add in fish and vegetables. Stir fry till the sauce is very condensed.