I like this dish very much. There are usually two kinds of cauliflower. One is the type having long stem, and the other’s stem is short. I prefer the first type. It tastes better. And it’s ideal to be stir fried.
1. Heat a little oil in the pan. Put in pork slices. Stir fry till a bit golden brown. Then take pork out.
2. Leave the oil in the pan. Heat it again. Add in a little chopped garlic and ginger. Stir fry a bit.
3. Add in cauliflower (torn into small parts already). Stir fry till the edge of cauliflower becomes a bit golden brown.
4. Put pork slices back in the pan. Stir fry with cauliflower evenly.
5. Add in chopped red chili and 1 tsp of light soy sauce. Stir fry evenly.
6. Because my cauliflower pieces were kind of big, so I added 2 tsp water, turned to medium heat. And covered the pan with lid for 2-3 mins.
7. Remove the lid. Turn to high height. Sprinkle some salt and stir fry evenly.