My husband wanted to eat pineapple tart. So I bought pineapple paste from the supermarket. 1 kg a pack.
1. Divide pineapple paste into small balls. Around 6 g each.
3. Then add in 2 egg yolks, 2 tablespoon milk and 1/4 tsp vanilla. Mix well.
4. Add in 450g flour. Mix with hand till just combined.
5. Divide the dough into small balls. Around 10 g each.
6. Flaten the dough ball in hand. Put pineapple paste ball in the middle. Then wrap it up and roll between palms to make it into ball shape. ( for me, there were still some pineapple paste left).
8. Egg wash them again and bake fore another 5 mins to get darker color.
My husband suggests me to open a shop and sell them. 🙂