I found this great recipe about carrot cake:
I baked carrot cake before. It was good.
I tried this new recipe and I loved this one. Very moist and taste better. Pineapple also improves the texture. My husband also likes it very much.
1 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup sugar ( I cut the sugar, because I don’t want it to be very sweet and also the canned pineapple I used were sweet).
1/2 cup vegetable oil ( I used canola oil)
2 small eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup shredded carrot ( I also chopped them to make them shorter)
1/2 cup chopped walnut
1/2 cup chopped pineapple
1. Preheat oven to 175 degree C.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and sugar.
3. Add in oil, egg & vanilla. Mix till smooth.
4. Fold in carrot, walnut and pineapple.
5. Pour batter into greased baking pan.
6. Bake for 45-50 mins.
You can also do the frosting. But I’m too lazy to do that. And plain cake is good enough for me. :p