1. Clean pork ribs in water. And dry them with kitchen towel paper. I used spare ribs.
2. Prepare marinade:
1 egg, 1/2 tsp white pepper, 2 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon rice wine, 2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp baking soda and 2 tablespoon starch.
Marinate ribs for 1 hour.
3. Deep fry ribs till golden brown.
4. In a bowl, add in 2 tablespoon brown sugar, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1/2 cup water, 2 tablespoon tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon HP sauce, 1/2 tablespoon chili sauce, 1 tablespoon plum sauce and corn starch water. Stir to mix well.
5. Heat a pan on stove. Pour the sauce mixture in. Simmer to reduce sauce.
6. Add fried pork ribs into the sauce. Stir to let them be coated with sauce evenly.
One thought on “Pork Ribs King”
LikeLiked by 1 person